“Hotel Highly Exceeds Standard”

Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall
Ranked #32 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The service at this hotel is the best I have ever received through my numerous travels. Upon my arrival I immediately felt a sincere welcome by the front desk clerk as well as the Hotel Manager. I was provided great information (i.e. Hotel amenities, local eateries/attractions, local shopping centers) that allowed me to better plan my stay. I was even asked by the front desk if everything was good with my room after I got situated. The rooms were perfect. They have comfortable beds/pillows, a kitchen with big fridge, a living room, and a separate adjoining bedroom.

I had a great stay but when I checked out I left my laptop in my room. The laptop was turned in by room service and the Hotel Manager tried to contact me to let me know. Unfortunately I didn't leave my cell phone number. Upon my return home I contacted the Hotel Manager and he worked with me to get my laptop sent via mail. I definitely wasn't expecting this level of Service. My laptop safely arrived and now I am able to comment on my great experience. I highly recommend this hotel to others. I will be staying at this hotel on my next visit to Fayetteville but next time I will ensure I have my laptop!!

Thanks again to the staff and management at the Extended Stay Deluxe.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay the service and we were able to get your laptop back to you safe and sound. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our College had to book 5 rooms, for 3 nights, for 5 visiting VIP's. Crystal and Danny were beyond helpful with everything they did when we reserved these rooms. Crystal went out of her way to make sure that one quest, who had two days travel, could check in early, and she helped arrange for baskets we provided to be placed in each room. Both Crystal and Danny were wonderfully accommodating with setting up the conference room for a meeting and even helping secure the use of it for two extra nights at the last minute request of our VIP's. Danny went above and beyond serving our guests when he even provided dry cleaning service to one guest as a courtesy. We were very very impressed and will defiantly use the hotel again as well as give it a glowing recommendation! We asked each guest when they left if they were pleased with the hotel so that we would know if we will use them again in the future and overall they were extremely happy with the rooms size, cleanliness, amenities and service they received.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The staff at this hotel makes being away from home easier, then most hotels. The atmosphere is endearing and warm. They truly care, if you have a problem, they will get right on fixing the problem. The breakfast here is not a warm bed and breakfast but its not that kinda hotel either, there breakfast is more for on the go, but is still an option. The cleansiness is great, the hotel was always looking nice and being cleaned. The housekeeping is good also. The location is in a great spot, walking distance to great resturants, and is real easy to get in and out of. I would stay here again. If your looking for a great hotel in this area, stop here.

• Stayed: August 2012
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The people who work at The Extended Stay have become my extended family. First there's Danny the manager. He told us if there's anything you need please let me know and I'll see that you get it. My husband and I love to cut up with him. Then there's Crystal. She greets me every morning when I get off the elevator. One day I didn't go down to the lobby at all. The next day she told me she started to call the room and make sure I was okay. She's so friendly. Next there's Ross. When you need something fixed he;s right there to do it and does it right. Shirley is our maid and does a great job. My husband and I go home every other week-end. When we get back on Sunday night Cathy greets us with Welcome Home. We've been here over two months. I am an ordinary person and they treat me like royalty.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

"It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way,"" and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have been staying here with my wife for about two months. The moment we walked in I felt at home. The staff are exceptional, Crystal, Danny and Cathy have met our every need. The room we have is great and even better since they replaced all the televisions with flat screens. They thrive on cleanliness. They even call your room after it has been cleaned to see if you are satisfied on how housekeeping performed their job.I have traveled for thirty seven years and stayed at numerous motels. I have never been greeted in the evening with Welcome Home. It's the next best place to be besides home.If something is not right I assure you Danny will make it right.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
roadwarriornc, Regional Director Of Operations at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for 6 months as a travel nurse and I have never stayed anywhere that treated me as well as the people here, I have been traveling for 5 years and stayed at many places, but the people are friendly and help you with anything you need. The rooms are clean, spacious and well kept. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and co-workers. I will miss you aal. It felt like home.
Mitzi Belanger Room 107

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I was there for five days and every day was a delight! The Hotel was clean and in good repair and I expected that. What surprised me was how ABSOLUTELY EXCEPTIONAL the entire staff was. After a few days I wasn't sure if I was at a hotel or at home! What a great team at that location! Highly efficient and lots of fun. I'd go back there any time I have needs in the area!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

"It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!