All reviews front desk fort bragg restaurants and shopping the breakfast area complimentary breakfast staff was friendly family reunion business trip rooms are clean convenient location fitness center excellent stay enjoyed my stay great place to stay bed was comfortable waffles irvine
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As usual, friendly staff with good quality and central location. I have stayed here often and have never been disappointed. Free Wi-Fi, good mattress, and a good gym.

Nikki and Jennifer at the Front Desk made the welcome great.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review on your recent stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed our friendly staff and great gym. We hope that you choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really enjoyed my visit to this hotel. The room was clean and the staff very friendly. Patrick was attending the desk when I arrived and was able to suggest restaurants in the area and then he was able to provide me with eating utensils as the restaurant failed to give me any. I will be staying her again on my next visit.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Rebecca R, Owner at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your experience at our hotel! Glad to see you had a very positive experience with us and hope to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent place to stay. Awesome customer service and everyone was very welcoming! Patrick and Jewel were amazing to me and my staff. The rooms were nice and we enjoyed the breakfast. Some of us had to leave at 4 am and go bags were made for us!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review on your recent stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed our awesome customer service and that you felt welcomed during your stay. We hope that you stay with us again to have a great breakfast again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This property is very dated and needs major upgrades for $190 per night. They would not honor my AAA card nor my retired military status.. in a military town of Fort Bragg. They said this was due to me booking thru expedia. I found that this was a poor excuse..

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your honest feedback. We apologize that we did not meet and exceed your expectations during your stay. When you book through a third-party we are not able to change anything on the reservation, we apologize about that. We hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Needed reservations to avoid storm - staff was very help and accommodating. They made us feel welcomed. Hotel was in a good location near restaurants and shopping. The breakfast has been upgraded since the last time I stayed at a Hampton Inn. They upgraded with smoothies. It was a great stay.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you, Laura, for your review on your recent stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our very helpful staff. We are happy that you felt welcomed and we hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future!