“I'll Be Back” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Baltimore, Maryland
“I'll Be Back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

The room was smaller then at most Hampton Inns, but the service was bigger. A warm welcome for our group by Nesie started everything off right. She had to deal with some reservation and credit card issues but did so with a smile showing it was not a problem. All issues were dealt with speedily even though we were slowing things down. She also gave excellent recommendations for eating. (One suggestion though, Chinese and Pizza places are commonly the ones who deliver. Check out Fay which delivers for a set fee from better - and healthier restaurants.) Speaking of good - there is Teresa, who makes sure that everything is clean and available in sufficient quanitites up to the last minute, Hampton breakfasts allow one to chose between gaining weight and cholesteral counts raising to a health well balanced breakfast. Having the fruit basked out late helped with the late night munchies. Thanks for a great stay - see you next month.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Jonathan M,

Thanks for reviewing our hotel; we're glad you enjoyed your stay and found our staff excellent! I'm glad to hear we were able to take care of the issues at check-in efficiently and you enjoyed the variety of choice as part of our complimentary breakfast. Thank you again for your comments and we'll see you next month!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Athens, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed here for four nights could not have asked for more. Very clean, breakfast was very tasty Teresa was very helpful with everything we needed and very friendly. We also used the pool and loved it. We be staying here again.

Dear Dianna H,

We appreciate you sharing feedback regarding your recent stay and are very pleased to hear it was a great one! I'm also happy to read you loved our complimentary breakfast and outdoor pool. Thank you again for your review and we hope it won't be too long before your next visit!

Warner Robins
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Excellent location for a family. Hotel staff is kind and aims to ensure your stay is relaxing and nice. I recommend this brand of hotel to anyone traveling with a family. The breakfast is worth the cost of the lodging price. Compared to many other hotels, I will only stay in a Hampton hotel with my family from here on out. Thumbs up!!!

Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Terence C,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn. I'm delighted to hear you had a great experience and our staff was able to make you feel so welcome, as well as that you plan to choose Hampton exclusively in the future! Thanks again for your praise and we can't wait to see you the next time you're in town.

Woodstock, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the first time, last week. I was in town for the birth of my first grandchild.
The staff were SO welcoming especially Jessica at the front desk and Teresa who fixed my breakfast every morning! They really made it feel like home to me, and that was unexpected. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough. My room was spotless as well; housekeeping did a great job. i will DEFINITELY stay here every time I go to Fayetteville.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Val H,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at our Hampton Inn & congratulations on the birth of your grandchild! I'm delighted to hear you found our staff so helpful and friendly and we are grateful for your strong recommendation. Thanks again for your kind words and we can't wait for your next visit!

Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Good, clean hotel at reasonable prices. Great value for the cost. Better than average breakfast buffet. Friendly staff. Lots of choices nearby. I will choose this hotel again next time my business takes me to Fayetteville.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jerry L
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Jerry L,

Thanks for sharing your experience at our Hampton Inn - we're glad you had a great stay and plan to return! I'm also happy to read you felt you received great value for your money and found our complimentary breakfast above average. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your next visit!

Maryland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

The hotel was well cared for, clean, and conveniently located. The staff was helpful, courteous and prompt. There were numerous restaurants in various price ranges and of different types nearby, as well as a mall directly across the street and conveniences like gas stations and pharmacies in the immediate surrounding area. The only slight detraction here is based on the fact that being in a business district, there is a lot of traffic around during peak times of the day. Overall, a quality choice for your money.

Room Tip: Elevators are conveniently located and parking is ample. No rooms seemed undesirable.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear CDW70,

We appreciate you leaving a review of our Hampton Inn and are very pleased you had a great stay all-around! It's also good to hear our location worked well for your needs and you found our staff so helpful and friendly. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit!

Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

The front desk people make an obvious mistake when I was placed on a floor where a family reunion was going on for the July 4 holiday. This should not have been done by the desk staff. My trip down on Amtrak had been very taxing to say the least since it was delayed by more than 10 hours. I was very tired from the mental and physical toll the multiple delays had placed on me. I could not get to sleep because about 30-40 people were gathering in the hallway talking loudly and children were running in and out of the rooms and knocking on doors that were not their parents including mine. This was very annoying indeed. I called the front desk who informed me that they would investigate. The noise did not stop. This was a major damper on my otherwise satisfactory trip to Fayetteville. On the other hand when I had breakfast the next morning the attendant whose name was Teresa was excellent. She kept the food items fully stocked during the breakfast hours. My grits boiled over by accident in the microwave oven. Teresa cleaned it up immediately and observed carefully what was going on with the other hotel guests making sure they had the food items and condiments they needed. I do not often comment on employees however this lady is an asset to Hampton Inn and I wanted you to be aware of my observations and comments about her. She was professional when I observed her interacting with other hotel guests. Hampton Inn would be wise to keep her on staff. The front desk people or at least the one who assigned me to room 420 need to be informed not to put guests next door to family reunion groups. This was an African American family reunion and perhaps she assumed I was a part of the group that were having the reunion. This was a major problem for me during my stay there. In fact I even cancelled the 2nd night and went back to New York.

Room Tip: Never, Never come to this hotel during a family reunion weekend or event. The noise is unbearable!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear James19112014,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your recent visit. We sincerely apologize you experienced some noise issues during your stay. We work diligently with our staff to ensure each of our guests is respectful of others, while still enjoying their stay and special event. We regret you experienced a noise level that made your stay unpleasant. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at the number below to speak about your experience further if you would like; our team will discuss your feedback to help do a better job. Otherwise, we appreciate your praise for our breakfast attendant's hard work and hope to have another opportunity in the future to give you a quiet, comfortable stay. Thanks again for your review.

(434) 822-2161