“Good accommodation with lots nearby” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg

Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Maryland, United States
“Good accommodation with lots nearby”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

The hotel was well cared for, clean, and conveniently located. The staff was helpful, courteous and prompt. There were numerous restaurants in various price ranges and of different types nearby, as well as a mall directly across the street and conveniences like gas stations and pharmacies in the immediate surrounding area. The only slight detraction here is based on the fact that being in a business district, there is a lot of traffic around during peak times of the day. Overall, a quality choice for your money.

Room Tip: Elevators are conveniently located and parking is ample. No rooms seemed undesirable.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear CDW70,

We appreciate you leaving a review of our Hampton Inn and are very pleased you had a great stay all-around! It's also good to hear our location worked well for your needs and you found our staff so helpful and friendly. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

The front desk people make an obvious mistake when I was placed on a floor where a family reunion was going on for the July 4 holiday. This should not have been done by the desk staff. My trip down on Amtrak had been very taxing to say the least since it was delayed by more than 10 hours. I was very tired from the mental and physical toll the multiple delays had placed on me. I could not get to sleep because about 30-40 people were gathering in the hallway talking loudly and children were running in and out of the rooms and knocking on doors that were not their parents including mine. This was very annoying indeed. I called the front desk who informed me that they would investigate. The noise did not stop. This was a major damper on my otherwise satisfactory trip to Fayetteville. On the other hand when I had breakfast the next morning the attendant whose name was Teresa was excellent. She kept the food items fully stocked during the breakfast hours. My grits boiled over by accident in the microwave oven. Teresa cleaned it up immediately and observed carefully what was going on with the other hotel guests making sure they had the food items and condiments they needed. I do not often comment on employees however this lady is an asset to Hampton Inn and I wanted you to be aware of my observations and comments about her. She was professional when I observed her interacting with other hotel guests. Hampton Inn would be wise to keep her on staff. The front desk people or at least the one who assigned me to room 420 need to be informed not to put guests next door to family reunion groups. This was an African American family reunion and perhaps she assumed I was a part of the group that were having the reunion. This was a major problem for me during my stay there. In fact I even cancelled the 2nd night and went back to New York.

Room Tip: Never, Never come to this hotel during a family reunion weekend or event. The noise is unbearable!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear James19112014,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your recent visit. We sincerely apologize you experienced some noise issues during your stay. We work diligently with our staff to ensure each of our guests is respectful of others, while still enjoying their stay and special event. We regret you experienced a noise level that made your stay unpleasant. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at the number below to speak about your experience further if you would like; our team will discuss your feedback to help do a better job. Otherwise, we appreciate your praise for our breakfast attendant's hard work and hope to have another opportunity in the future to give you a quiet, comfortable stay. Thanks again for your review.

(434) 822-2161
Columbia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Service and quality at this Hampton Inn is outstanding. I highly recommend and have stayed at several of Hilton's facilities so do speak from experience. The staff was especially courteous and supportive as well as professional, especially the young lady on duty at the front desk (Nikki).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Harold R,

Thanks so much for your review and praise for our staff! I'm delighted you had an excellent stay and we really appreciate your 5-star ratings across the board. Thank you again for your comments and we can't wait for your next visit!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I stayed at this Hampton Inn from 17-20 June and again from 30 Jun - 3 July.
On both ocassions, I enjoyed the daily breakfast menu, but more so, I enjoyed the superb hospitality by Ms. Teresa.
Daily, I observed Ms. Teresa greeting each guest with respect and professionalism. She never stops moving and it intimately aware of the environment, the status of each food item, and the disposition of the guest.
As a leadership-engagement professional that travels throughout the U.S. for work, I took pride watching the level of energy and the professional presentation of Ms. Teresa. I feel that she should be commended for her high level of customer support on behalf of the Hampton Inn and the Hilton properties. She is definately a great representative of the Hampton Inn.

Respectfully,
Joe

• 5 of 5 bubbles
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Joe S,

Thank you so much for your review and kind words for our staff - I will be sure to pass your comments on to recognize her hard work! We appreciate you choosing us for both of your recent stays and look forward to serving you during future visits to Fayetteville. Thanks again for your feedback and high ratings and we look forward to your next stay!

Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Title says it in a nutshell. Booked while driving down the road, didn't do my due diligence on exact location of hotel, turned out to be about 14 miles off Interstate I-95, my bad. Parking absolutely sucked. Based on the way the hotel is set up on the property. Obviously hotel was pretty full so had to park in the South 40 (200" plus yards from one of the back entrances). Bed was wonderful. Pillows were great. Again hotel was pretty full so breakfast was not so good, in that they couldn't keep up with the items running out. So it was a English muffin and coffee and out the door.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear LTJR,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn. While I'm glad you found our beds very comfortable, I do apologize for the inconvenience regarding our parking and complimentary breakfast - we will do our best in the future to try to accommodate our guests as well as we can when very busy and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you'd like to discuss anything further, please reach out to me at the number below. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to have another opportunity in the future to give you a great stay.

(434) 822-2161
Lake Ridge, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

The stay here was great for the area. It is convenient to shopping and all kinds of food. The staff is great and they make you feel welcome. Breakfast choices had lots of healthy stuff, they did run out of food for the managers reception, but I think they didn't expect as many people or did not know about the conference at Ft Bragg.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Max D,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are happy you enjoyed your visit! I'm glad to read you found our staff very helpful and friendly, though do apologize we ran out of food at the manager's reception. Otherwise, thank you again for your high ratings and we hope it won't be too long before your next visit!

Roanoke Rapids NC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

I selected this hotel because I love Hampton Inn. The complimentary breakfast saved me valuable time getting to my workshop. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean and well-furnished.

Dear Sandra E,

Thanks for your review and loyalty to Hampton - I'm pleased you had a clean, comfortable stay and enjoyed our complimentary breakfast! We're grateful for your 5-star ratings across the board and look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Fayetteville. Thank you again for your praise!