Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmash housewireless internetcontinental breakfastearly checkroom was cleansized bedthe young ladyhousekeeping staffother hotelsthe breakfast areanext morningshort stayshower headnight's sleepfayetteville fort braggexcellent stayvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
JohnSeneca, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Reviewed April 9, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
JohnSeneca, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I always tell people the truth in my reviews.I start by saying: I am a lousy sleeper, so sleeping in hotels is always a crap shoot.

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Access to I-95 N was super easy (we were traveling home from a month's stay in Florida) and it was located off the main access road. Nice and quiet!!

The room was clean and very nicely decorated. The shower was hot. The bed was quite comfy and there were several extra pillows. It's all anyone could ask for!

There is a free breakfast, which is also great for travelers (but I cannot partake as I have Celiac Disease and there is not much there that is gluten free and safe for me to eat.) We enjoyed the coffee and the fresh fruit.

But that's okay! I brought my own travel food (as I always do).and the microwave and fridge in the room took care of my needs. It is another reason why Wingate by Wyndham suites are perfect for me.

and.,....I slept through the night. . Yaay!.

This particular Wingate had something new in the room: a small bag of treats and a welcoming note from the manager. Nice touch! Although I could not have some of them due to the gluten in them, I could enjoy the bottled water and the M and M's (so, thanks so much for those!) :)

A great value as we traveled home on I-95 and I would recommend it to other travelers as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to say such nice things about the hotel! I do want to apologize for your experiance with the non-gluton food choices, and it is something we will seriously consider when updating our breakfast menu.

As a valued member of the Wyndham Rewards program, your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again!

Again, thank you for the kind words and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me. - John AGM

Reviewed April 7, 2013