“Beautiful cabin in a beautiful location.”
other travelers have booked this property
Hot Tub with Mountain Views View from the Cabin
Wood Burning Sauna on the first level
massage room
Lotus  Water Garden
Gazebo at the Pond
Pond in the lower pasture
Yoga in the cabin
Cows on  summer day
Beehives and Cow Barn
Massage on the cabin deck
Winter at Sharon Spring
Sunrise 1
Living Room
Living Room
View from kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
marrell
Brooklyn, NY
“Beautiful cabin in a beautiful location.”
Reviewed August 14, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

A sunny, comfortable cabin with cathedral ceilings and a dramatic view looking south toward Bear Wallow Mt. Lush gardens, (including a secluded water garden) made musical by a variety of birds. A spring-fed pond with dock for swimming. Proximity to many beautiful Hikes. (We particularly liked the Laurel River trail.) A hot tub which was especially nice under a sky of stars. Options for on-site yoga and sauna. All just a few miles from downtown Asheville. Sharon Spring cabin is a beautiful place we look forward to coming back to.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location.
Liked least: The mini refrigerator.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Amanda S
“Peaceful and relaxing getaway”
Reviewed June 29, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Quiet, peaceful and wonderful getaway that my husband and I drastically needed. We had just traveled to this lovely cabin last weekend for his birthday. We were immediately engaged in our wonderful hosting by Kendall. She really made the us and the cabin feel comfortable, clean, and peaceful. Kendall also was very informative of the area and had plenty of ideas for my husband and I to think about doing. Whether that was different hiking trails, swimming in the spring water pond, enjoying the views from the swing/pond area, using the hot tub, grilling out, reading, or experiencing downtown Asheville (which was only 15 minutes away). Included in the cabin price, we also both got a massage by Kendall as she is a licensed massage therapist. Very much needed massages. We also enjoyed the sauna which is on the first floor of the cabin. The entire place was clean and looked brand new. We were able to grille out the second night there with the grille provided along with an entire kitchen set of utensils. We did not need to bring much extra! The cabin is filled with windows so the sun was always shining inside, although there were plenty of window shades if needed. You can see unbelievable views from every window of the cabin. We will definitely be coming back next summer. Highly recommended.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the views from the windows and balcony.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
mictur44
Holy Springs, NC
“Tranquil”
Reviewed February 21, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I was prepared to be very productive during my stay in the cabin; however, it was so relaxing I ended up doing nothing productive! I read, slept, and hiked. I honestly can't say what my favorite part was because it was all awesome! I also got the wellness package which included two massages and the hot stone sauna, all were amazing. Kendall was very considerate and made recommendations as to how to use the sauna and what type of massage I should get.
She also left hiking recommendations in the cabin; I hiked three of her recomendations and they were wonderful.
I enjoyed the solitude and the peace. I look forward to going back in the summer for another stay!

Traveling group: Solo
John E
“Wellness Weekend”
Reviewed January 10, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Had a wonderful time at Sharon Spring. I definitely recommend the wellness weekend package. You get two 60 minute full body massages and either a yoga class or time in the sauna. The massages were great, very thorough and enjoyable. My wife and I chose the sauna option and had never been in a wood sauna before. The cabin was very relaxing and quiet in a more rural area of Ashville but was 20 minutes from just about everything. There's plenty of trails and places to see during the day and the hot tub is a great way to relax in the evening after a day of activity. I highly recommend visiting Sharon Spring anytime!

R G
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“It was a beautiful and relaxing!”
Reviewed December 8, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My sister and I were looking for a relaxing getaway. We found it here. We really enjoyed the massages, hot tub, and sauna. Looking forward to going back again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hot tub and view
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
aussijeni
Charleston
“Fabulous Cabin for Adventures and Relaxation”
Reviewed November 11, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We just returned from a very enjoyable long weekend at Sharon Spring Cabin. The location of the cabin is the perfect balance between feeling remote and having quick access to downtown Asheville (15-20 minutes), the Blue Ridge Parkway (10 minutes), and other local attractions (Chimney Rock, Lake Lure, the Biltmore, etc.). There are local restaurants/markets, farms, and bakeries within 5-10 minutes of the cabin. The cabin itself is conducive to relaxation, adventures, and sightseeing. The kitchen was sufficient for basic meals and reheating leftovers (included a mini fridge, full stove/oven, and microwave). We loved the high ceilings, natural light, and excellent sound system. Although we didn't get a chance to use the hot tub or grill, they both are great options. I highly recommend booking the package to get massages (Kendall is very skilled!) and the sauna. It was our first time in a wood-burning sauna, and we absolutely loved it!
Highlights:
-Quick drive downtown to shopping and restaurants (we loved Tupelo Honey and Early Girl Eatery)
-Easy access to the Blue Ridge Parkway - Graveyard Fields is about a 50-55 minute drive
-Peaceful environment surrounded by nature but convenient to hiking and other adventures
-Incredibly relaxing and therapeutic massage and sauna experiences.

Sarah L
“Enjoyed stargazing in the hot tub”
Reviewed October 18, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We had a wonderful experience at the Sharon Spring cabin. Beautiful grounds with nearby hikes, close drive to downtown Asheville. Kendall was a very gracious and informative host, the cabin contains lots of information on local activities, hikes, etc. We particularly enjoyed stargazing from the hot tub on the deck. Looking forward to visiting again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing