“Peaceful romantic getaway near Asheville”
other travelers have booked this property
Hot Tub with Mountain Views View from the Cabin
Wood Burning Sauna on the first level
massage room
Lotus  Water Garden
Gazebo at the Pond
Pond in the lower pasture
Yoga in the cabin
Cows on  summer day
Beehives and Cow Barn
Massage on the cabin deck
Winter at Sharon Spring
Sunrise 1
Living Room
Living Room
View from kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JuliP1
Atlanta, Georgia
“Peaceful romantic getaway near Asheville”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Sharon Spring cabin provided everything we were looking for in a peaceful long weekend getaway. The mountain views are spectacular and the setting offered so many perks - morning coffee by the water garden, massage, sauna, post-sauna dip in the swimming pond, fresh lettuce and greens from Kendall's garden, the perfect hot tub for two, and a quick drive to nearby hikes, Asheville restaurants, and sites. I packed a cooler and we were able to prepare several meals in the cabin. Note that there is a full size stove/oven and microwave, but the fridge is mini so space is limited and there is not a freezer. We definitely plan to return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peaceful and quiet setting with great amenities
Liked least: Mattress was a bit hard for our taste
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Maine

Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jan E
Lafayette, Louisiana
“"I'm Blissed!" That's what I said about my experience at Sharon Spring Cabin and mini spa”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

"I'm blissed!" That's what I said to the owner of Sharon Spring Cabin when she asked me how I liked my stay. I just can't say enough good things about my experience staying at this retreat in the gorgeous mountains of Western North Carolina, close to Asheville--I like it so much, I've stayed there more than once and brought my new spouse back with me! The serene, light-filled, spacious, immaculately clean cottage has airy high ceilings, gorgeous wood floors, comfy furniture, nearby gardens including a lotus pond/meditation garden, and entrancing views, and it's close to terrific trails for day hikes that owner Kendall Hale is happy to tell you about. But the REAL bonus for me were the wellness services that Hale offers: use of a huge cedar-lined, wood-fired, beautifully detailed sauna that left me feeling thoroughly cleansed and detoxed; a hot tub with a mountain view (also a wonderful way to moon-gaze and firefly-watch at night); and yoga lessons and outstanding massages by Hale, a trained teacher/masseuse. It was only a short drive from the cabin to the heart of Asheville, where we enjoyed the abundant farm-to-table restaurants, microbreweries, locally-owned boutiques and shops, historic architecture, and music scene including the famous Friday night drum circle at Pritchard Park downtown. I've traveled a lot in the U.S. and overseas, and this is one of my favorite places in the world.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spa services, the tranquility, the magnificent views, and nearness to Asheville
Liked least: That we had to leave!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
TN
Reviewed May 29, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
May 29, 2013
The fireflies light up the sky every evening this time of year, twinkling with the stars. My water lilies are open at the water garden, the roses are blooming, garden greens are ready for salads. Yesterday some guest s plunged into the pond after a soak in the hot tub. Sharon Spring Cabin is waiting for more guests.
NC
Reviewed May 29, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing