“pretty good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

we've been a few times and it's always been pretty good, not amazing but good. food is edible but doesn't seem to be very fresh.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I enjoy dining at RuckerJohns. I love their spinach salad with the hot bacon dressing. Prices are reasonable, servers are friendly. I would recommend RuckerJohns to a friend!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Long wait on weekends, check the high top tables at the bar, first come first serve there. My wife had the no bun burger and said it was good. I had pasta, excellent. This place compares to Ruby Tuesday, good food moderate prices but again busy. We like it in winter when the tourists are gone.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The service was good, the food was delicious! My friend was crazy and had a triple patty melt with triple cheese and mayo and he managed to somehow eat the dang thing! I was totally prepared to ring an ambulance for him just in case. The guy was crazy! Our waitress was also astounded and I think she too was ready to dial an ambulance just in case. Naturally my friend's wife was skeptical and thought he was very silly to do it.

Anywho I am rambling on but I do reccomend this place if you're in the mood for standard American food fare.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We walked right in and were immediately seated. Staff was pleasant and professional. The atmosphere was comfortable and inviting, with plenty of space for seating (did not feel crowded at all). There were lots of groups coming in that were also seated easily with parties of 10+. You won't find that anywhere else on the isle! The food was amazing and cooked perfectly! Prices were very reasonable, with great menu selections. You will find much more than seafood here! We will definitely visit again!