“You got to order the right things!”
Review of Sharks Den

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sharks Den
Ranked #24 of 42 Restaurants in Emerald Isle
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I love this place. I have had the chili, (just great) the hot dogs like no one else has ever served me,the onion rings are a meal as well. Cold beer, friendly waitresses, ate there twice in one day, once at lunch alone and then with my wife for supper.
Very busy at night in season so expect to wait. Bob Ross

1  Thank robert r

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We went in for the first time this Sunday to watch football. The service was very good the food selection was fun and all 5 of us had something different from wings to salad. Everyone liked their good. We wee able to watch 2 different games from our booth then moved to the bar for multiple games. We are adding this place to our lunch list for our next visit. Hope they can survive the winter with locals so we can enjoy this place for many years to come. It is worth searching out in my opinion

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was so excited when this place opened. I was hoping for more. The interior is beautiful, I thought the TVs in each booth was a little overkill though. The best thing was the onion rings. I got fish tacos, my bf got the cheesesteak with mac and cheese, and the pretzels as an appetizer. It was a ton of food. But I wish it tasted good. The fish on the taco was hard and mysteriously shaped like it came from a frozen bag and had no flavor. I was looking forward to the mac and cheese... Nope. Alfredo with Colby jack.... Ehhhckk. The pretzels had no taste. And served with that plasticy fake cheese sauce, the cheesesteak was too. I'll give it another shot, but I hope the food improves. Next time I'll probably just get a beer at the bar with some onion rings.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

A buddy and I went to the Sharks Den for lunch. It has a great atmosphere and is a cool place to watch a ball game. It is bright and open. It is a great addition to the island.

I had the cheese steak and my buddy had the burger. The burger was really greasy which is unusual for a place that grinds their own burgers. The frys were also really greasy. I will give it another chance but will not order the cheese steak or the burger again. It is also pricey!Good Luck!

1  Thank Phil J