“Great Value-Fantastic View”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LeftMySOU...
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Great Value-Fantastic View”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 for a stay in September 2013

This is our 11th year staying in Emerald Isle. We have used EI Realty numerous times & as always they were terrific. Sound of the Sea is one of our favorite condos and 613W did not disappoint. This year was a bit different and we had our 20 year old daughter with us and this condo was plenty big for the 3 of us. Plus we have never visited the island in September (usually go in august) and the weather was fabulous! The view was fantastic and the remodeled kitchen was beautiful & well stocked (always important). The only suggestion I would have for the owners is to update the mattress (it was a little uncomfortable). The TVs and Bose stereo was much appreciated (as well as the wireless internet.)We would recommend this condo and stay there again if the mattress was replaced!

(I COMPLETED A REVIEW THROUGH THE RENTAL COMAPNY AND WAS NOT AWARE IT WENT RIGHT TO TRIP ADVISOR)

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 20, 2016
Thanks so much for your feedback. That mattress has been replaced as well as the box springs. We look forward to your next stay with us so please give us a call when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation.
Ohio
Reviewed October 2, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
Oct 2, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I'm so pleased to know that you and your family enjoy revisiting Emerald Isle each year and that you got to experience the island during September this year. September tends to still carry nice weather, but a more laid back feel as much of the vacation crowd has subsided.

I'm further pleased to let you know that the owners of this condo have replaced that mattress. Thank you for letting us know of this need.

Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation as we'd love to again host you and your family - 1-888-832-0140.
Vienna
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
NC
Reviewed August 22, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing