“Dessert after dinner!”
Review of Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Emerald Isle
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We always go to the Sweet Spot during our family vacation every year! The prices are better than Ben & Jerry's and the service is always great! I usually pick up a neat and funky souvenir to remember week at the beach! They have a row of rocking chairs where the whole family can lick on their cones and enjoy some precious time together!

2  Thank LeftMySOULatTheSea

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Employees are very friendly and helpful. It is a fun place to visit. A little pricey for some things.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I don't know about you, but I love being able to hand pick my salt water taffy!! Especially since I prefer vanilla only!! This place has it. Their ice cream is delicious and their shop is entertaining. Lots for children to do from playing with toys to picking out gems for treasures. In the busiest tourist season there can be some l-o-n-g lines for the ice cream. Cute!

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

The ice cream here is excellent! There are so many interesting choices, especially ones that aren't the traditional flavors that you can get anywhere! We have gone to this place several times just to get a chance to try some of the different options! It also has tons of salt water taffy to buy as well!

1  Thank Sam B
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for ice cream after dinner. Its a really cute gift shop. Our ice cream was very good, and I'm sure we'll be back.