“A great place to get a creative sandwich or snack”
Review of The Village Market

The Village Market
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Emerald Isle
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We got lunch here a couple of times. First, we appreciated an excuse to leave the hot beach for an air-conditioned respite. We got sandwiches to bring back to our group at the beach, and a Baker's Dozen of cookies. BLT on nice, thick toast and the meatball sub were both delicious. Everyone loved all the cookies, but the peanut butter ones were the absolute best. We went back 2 days later and did it all again!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We found the food to be overpriced and the service rushed. Dining in is chaotic as it is VERY SMALL and people will aggressively stalk tables. The outside sitting area was hot and unkempt. Probably won't return.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a bite to eat. They had a wide selection of sandwiches, soups and salads. I have a thing when I go out to try the French Dip if someone has it on their menu....and let me tell you, if you like Fench Dip try it here!! It was soooo good....lots of great beef, melty cheese and super soft bun. My husband had a BLT and gobbled it up in no time! We also had a piece of their lemon cake which was sooo yummy! Great food at a decent price- what more could you ask?

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My mom and I decided to give The Village Market a try after seeing all their lunch items on Facebook. I had the Chicken salad sandwich with potato salad and mom had the Reuben sandwich with coleslaw. Both were very good! My only disappointment was no Shrimp Corn Chowder or cupcakes while we were there. Maybe next time!! I recommend both for the food and service.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We went to the village market for breakfast. I got the everything bagel sandwich- it was huge and delicious. My husband got the sampler. Everything was great on his plate. My son got waffles and daughter got French toast. Each delicious!