“A Perfect Ending to a Great Vacation!”
Review of Mike's Place - CLOSED

Mike's Place
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 4, 2014

On our way out of town, we stopped at yet another restaurant we found on TripAdvisor, and we were very pleased. It was about 11:30 in the morning, and I ordered breakfast while my wife enjoyed lunch. My pancakes were yummy and my wife's stuffed-pepper soup was mighty tasty. We even purchased some Bee Caps before leaving! This place was obviously a local favorite because business was booming, and we will definitely return.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Great breakfast and very friendly service! The french toast was excellent and my husband said his eggs were cooked perfectly.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We visited Mike's place for lunch. We were seated immediately and our waitress was very pleasant. She answered our questions about the menu and gave great recommendations for ordering. I had the BEST patty melt ever! My husband tried a gyro for the first time and absolutely loved it! Our food was served hot and fresh. We will definitely visit Mike's Place again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch food. Everyone in my party loved the food! Good price, great service! I would recommend the Gyro. Definitely a place we will come back to.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Although I love my kids I'm glad they're all homeward bound. My first morning alone with my husband and I wanted someone to wait on me! So we headed to Mike's Place. Our hostess/waitress was nothing but kind and generous. She seated us waited on us and happily gave my husband some sass:-) Great food Great prices very down home feeling. Mike and one other gentleman did all the cooking and they did an excellent job keeping up with the rush. Thank you Mike's Place for a relaxing enjoyable meal. Once again if you wait for a table...it's worth every minute. Take a deep breath chill out and you'll be pleased you waited.