“Small but friendly”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 15, 2018

My husband & I ate here a few nights ago. We ordered the large Hawaiian Pizza. The crust was delicious, as was the pizza. The young lady at the front desk was quiet, but friendly, and very helpful. She showed us on the map where we were located. She stated that she lives near water (Broad Creek in Newport) & felt for sure that her home would be flooded in Hurricane Florence, which was on the way. We hope she fared o.k., because she made us feel welcome & took good care of us. I asked for lemon for my sweet tea, but there was none, Our waitress offered lime, which was delightful. I even asked for more lime. The photography in the restaurant was amazing. It was by a local photographer & was for sale. The restaurant looks like a hole in the wall, but the pizza was great & the atmosphere was friendly.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Mom & Pop place that has been around for years and they clearly know what they are doing! It's not a fancy place, but the pizza is on point!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

One of my sons and I took his young sons for lunch and agreed that this would be our only visit.
We ordered pizza, chicken tenders, and a philly cheese steak sandwich. They initially brought sodas that were carbonated water only, they had run out of that syrup. The sandwich was small for the price, mediocre and very wet. The pizza was greasy with little sauce which had a poor taste. The tenders tasted like the oil they were cooked in had been used for cooking fish. My French fries were overdone and got cold quickly.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

This place never fails, the pizza is great. 2 sizes, small and large but good prices and great food. Worth the visit but be advised, they are always busy.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

While staying in a vacation cottage in Emerald Isle, we decided to order pizza. An on-line search showed Circle Pizza. We called in the order and asked for delivery. At that point we were told they were busy and it would take an hour for delivery--which was OK. One hour and 10 minutes later, we called back and were told the pizzas were just being placed in the oven. At that point I decided to pick up the pizzas. They were ready when we arrived. Since the pizza was delicious, I gave them 4 stars instead of 3 due to the delivery issue. If they are busy--either eat-in or pick-up!