“What a view!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
82carolr
“Lovely beach, many repairs needed”
Reviewed October 29, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I have stayed here before and loved it. When we arrived the back door did not lock and broken furniture on our patio. We called and someone did come quickly to fix both problems. Next my girl friend got locked in the bathroom the old lock broke, they did come quickly to get her out. Then 2 outlets in the kitchen were not working we had to shift coffee pot and toaster around to make due ,they came the next day and fixed this. They have 2 washer dryer sets there, the dryers work the washing machines don't. The drain was very slow in the down stairs shower/tub, my husband knows pluming so he cleared the drains himself of a disgusting amount of hair and gunk. I still like the house and pool and even though we were getting to know maintenance intimately I wanted to book for 2016. The price has shot up over $1000 for the 2 weeks I stayed. So that was the last draw. I don't believe we will be staying there anymore.

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Dec 2, 2015
Thank you for your review of your vacation experience. I am sorry to hear of the many maintenance issues you encountered during your stay. Unfortunately, the timing of such things is often beyond our control and we do appreciate you letting us know as things happened so we had the opportunity to fix them for you.

I understand your disappointment over the rate change. Emerald Isle Realty offers properties to meet the budget needs and desires of all of our vacationing families so please give us a call so we can assist you in planning your 2016 vacation.
Reviewed August 23, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 12, 2015
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in this home and the service you received. 1 Angel's Watch is maintained by an outside source and I will be sure to forward your feedback. I do hope you enjoyed Emerald Isle and all the area has to offer, and I hope you will revisit for future vacations.
Ohio

Jacksonville NC
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
Jun 6, 2013
I'm so pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at this duplex and found all you needed to be comfortable for the week. Please call us so we can book your next stay at 1 Angel's Watch East - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed September 21, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Sep 21, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at 1 Angel's Watch East. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay at this home so much and how fortunate to be neighbored by a family with similarities to your own. We look forward to your return in 2012. Please call us if we can do anything for you between now and then - 1-888-832-0140.
Md
Reviewed August 24, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing