“Pure Bliss”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

happymom5...
New York City, New York
“Pure Bliss”
Reviewed May 28, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Beautifully decorated and clean. I brought in my own cleaning products and there wasn't any dirt or dust! Kitchen well equipped. Two decks provide both shade & sun. Yes, it is oceanview with no obstructions just set back. Still have private boardwalk path to beach. Great location to Watson House (beautiful wedding), to leave the island to go to neighboring towns, and to get to the other end of the island (i.e. NC Aquarium). The staff at Emerald Isle Realty were amazing!! Would use them again and would go back to "Best of Times". The drawback was the steps...so many. May have to go with a house with either an outdoor or indoor elevator. Saw other houses with them--great idea! But beds especially comfortable. Friends came by after their morning walks on the beach that were staying down the road in a much smaller hotel room. Highly recommend this home!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location
Liked least: no tv listing of tv channels--no big deal
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA

Reviewed September 19, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Ohio
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Jun 6, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Best of Times. How great that you and your family arrive to Emerald Isle ready to relax and don't get caught up in the hustle and bustle that can become check in. Our town has so much to offer and I'm so happy to know that you enjoy it.

You described Best of Times beautifully. The owners of the home are very attentive and take great pride in providing the best accommodations for their guests. They will be very pleased to know that you noticed, appreciated, and enjoyed all they have put into Best of Times.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you are ready to plan your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed April 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2012

Apr 5, 2013
I'm happy to know that you found our check in and out procedures to be simple. Best of Times is a fantastic house and the owners take great care of it. I agree that the beach in this area is very nice. Please call us and we'll gladly reserve Best of Times for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
Ohio
Reviewed March 29, 2013 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Mar 29, 2013
I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Best of Times, but I'm sorry that it isn't available for your vacation this year. Please call 1-888-832-0140 and one of our vacation planners will be happy to assist you in reserving a comparable home where you can enjoy your next Emerald Isle vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing