“A Beautiful Thing West”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
debral407
“A Beautiful Thing West”
Reviewed June 4, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My family and I have been vacationing at Emerald Isle beach for over 20 years. We have rented many different duplexes, condos, and cottages over the years. This particular duplex was very clean and had a lovely, updated kitchen. The bathrooms were all updated, and the master bath was outstanding. I have only one complaint: the downstairs bedroom had a queen mattress that was SO hard. I like a firm mattress, but this was like a brick. Some people may like that, though. My son piled 2 comforters on top, and that improved it. Overall, it was very nice, and the deck was great, as was the beach.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed August 24, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
GA
Reviewed September 27, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Sep 27, 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. The weather has been beautiful recently and I'm glad it made for a pleasant stay for you and your family. Please call us when you're ready to make reservations for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at A Beautiful Thing West. I am happy that you found this duplex to be well appointed and I agree, the views are great!

I am sorry that you didn't find the beds to be comfortable. It is true that no bed is quite as comfortable as your own and mostly, we find that issues with mattresses are based on preference. As for adding additional bedding, the property is permitted for a maximum occupancy of 8 for which there are already bed spaces.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Danville
Reviewed September 29, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Sep 29, 2011
Thank you for your review of A Beautiful Thing West and for your suggestions. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed this duplex and all that it had to offer. Please call us when you begin planning your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia
Reviewed August 23, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Liked best: Location!!
Liked least: Facilities
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Aug 23, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at A Beautiful Thing West. It pleases me to know that you and your family did enjoy the proximity to the beach and boat ramp, deck furniture, and spacious interior.

I am sorry to know that you experienced maintenance and housekeeping issues during your stay. Our records don't indicate that any of these items were reported to us. Please let us know of issues as you experience them so we can work to remedy them for you, during your stay.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. We look forward to hosting you when you revisit the Crystal Coast. Please let us know when you're ready to make your next reservation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed July 6, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing