“Relaxing”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Anne H
Newton Grove, North Carolina
“A good vacation spot with qualifications”
Reviewed November 9, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The place was clean--especially for a pet friendly place. When we had minor maintenance needs they were taken care of promptly. Our bicycles were stolen which was a downer. There were lots of sand spurs on the street side that were difficult to keep out of the house.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dec 2, 2014
Thank you for your review. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time at this Oceanfront duplex, and found all you needed for a pleasant and comfortable stay.

I am sorry to hear that your bikes were taken and hope you reported this to the Emerald Isle police department. If you did not, and need help with contact information we will be happy to assist you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to be of assistance - 1-888-832-0140.
nc

Maryland
Reviewed August 6, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
Aug 6, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Aquatic Paradise East. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed this home so much and I hope you will return. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed July 24, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 24, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Aquatic Paradise East. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed a relaxing vacation. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Walnut Cove NC
Reviewed August 25, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing