“5 Star”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Luv2Vacat...
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great if you are OK with Roaches”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Second time we visited, this time we encountered too many roaches for our liking. Was supposed to be treated by an exterminator monthly. Stayed in August but per the records in the house treatments were missed the prior 3 months. Found cockroaches in the bathrooms, hall and kitchen. They sent out someone to treat after 3 phone calls but no follow up from Emerald Isle Reality even after we tried to contact them upon our return home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
North Carolina
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Randleman NC
Reviewed June 13, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Jun 13, 2013
Happy Place West does provide comfortable accommodations and nice amenities. I'm happy to know you and your family enjoyed your time here and look forward to your next stay. Please let us know when we can book your next Emerald Isle vacation at Happy Place West - 1-888-832-0140.
Morgantown
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Apr 4, 2013
We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay in Emerald Isle and hope you will revisit soon. Thank you for your review and please call us to make plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed September 3, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Sep 3, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Happy Place West. I'm sorry to hear that the cleanliness of this home didn't meet your expectations when you arrived and I'll certainly pass your feedback on to our housekeeping department. Our housekeepers do guarantee their work so should you ever arrive again and be dissatisfied, please let us know and we'll happily send another cleaning crew to clean the property more efficiently.

I'll also pass your feedback on to the owner of this duplex, though this is the first mention of the beds and furniture which we've received. Thank you for bringing these items to our attention so we can look into it.

We've been fortunate to have your loyalty throughout the years and hope to continue hosting your family vacations. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
OH
Reviewed June 27, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Jun 27, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Happy Place West. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle and found this home and all which it offers to meet your expectations. Thank you also for your kind compliments of Emerald Isle Realty. We'd love the opportunity to again serve as your host while you vacation on the Crystal Coast so please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Kearneysville
Reviewed September 28, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Sep 28, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Happy Place West. I agree, this is a great house and has so much to offer with the pool and upgraded interior. Certainly, we're happy to find you a home with fewer steps for your next stay if that is your preference. Please call us - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing