“Beautiful home!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Richmond, Virginia
“Beautiful home!”
Reviewed May 11, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Just Because is a fabulous home in a great location! Close to shopping and restaurants and just a short walk to the beach. The layout of the home was perfect for our family with the bunk room adjoining one of the queen bedrooms. All bedrooms have private bathrooms. The home is well appointed and tastefully decorated. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 really has nothing to do with the home itself, but with the linen services provided by Emerald Isle Realty. The beds were not made when we arrived and we had to call the linen company 3 times before anyone came. When they finally showed up, they rushed through making the beds and did a very poor job. Many of the sheets were not secured on the beds properly and I watched them throw the bedspreads on the floor as they made the beds! I would suggest that Emerald Isle Realty reconsider using this company for linen services; they do a very poor job in my book!

Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
May 26, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I agree with all that you said about how wonderfully appointed Just Because is, and I am so pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation with us. I am sorry to hear about your negative perception of the linen company. We work closely with our contractors and share such feedback with them so all of the services provided to our guests can be top-notch. We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Emerald Isle for your next vacation.
Cosmopoli...
“What a great place to Stay and the Beach is Great.”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We take the whole family on vacation and this has been an excellent place to stay. This year coming will be our fourth year at "Just Because". Our two daughters and four grandchildren , say this is the best place we have stayed at. The kids always tell it like it is.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: The use of the garage for our bikes, surf boards and very nice swimming pool.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Global678...
“Fabulous vacation!”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Beautiful home with no detail spared. Amazing ocean views and a wonderful private pool. Clean, well-equipped. A true dream vacation home!

NC
Reviewed October 2, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
getawayad...
PA
“Ocean-View Paradise!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

I have been coming to Emerald Isle for vacations since I was a kid. So, our family has rented quite a few houses over the years on the island. "Just Because" is top-notch! When we arrived, the house was immaculate - I felt at home right away, ready to relax! The décor is beautiful. The kitchen has two ovens - awesome - and everything else you need, all in good condition. The private outdoor pool is gorgeous. In the garage we found everything we needed for the pool and the beach. There is even an outdoor shower with warm water when you come back from the beach. The beach access is only a short walk down the block. I hope to stay here again, it was truly a week in paradise!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness of the house and property.
Liked least: The hammocks are not comfortable!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
VA
Reviewed September 4, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

NC
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in August 2012

Management Response
Apr 4, 2013
It is true that most available weeks at our homes fill quickly because we do offer the "Same Time, Same Place" option. I'm sorry that you missed out on this, but I'm sure we can find a comparable home for your next vacation. Please call one of our vacation planners at 1-888-832-0140 and they will assist in finding a great property for your family's next trip to Emerald Isle.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing