“Absolutely perfect!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tess v
Carrboro, North Carolina
“Absolutely perfect!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

My friend and I stayed at Beach Happy for our birthday weekend and we could not have had a better experience. The location is perfect; close to town but very private. My favorite part of the property was the ocean view; it's the first thing you see as soon as you walk in and it's breath-taking. The condo is extremely sunny with ample amenities (great kitchen!!) and it's ambiance is perfected with the decorations - wonderfully beachy and bright, you can tell that the owners really took time to put love and personality into the home. We shared the master bedroom and the bed was extremely comfortable. We also took advantage of the ability to use our Netflix account on the television.. nice bonus! We enjoyed Emerald Isle and also took advantage of near by eats in Atlantic Beach (Amos Mosquitos - yum!) and Beaufort's wild horses and fun shops. We even spent an afternoon at a great spa called Pure Indulgence in Morehead City. The condo itself is welcoming and lovely and the area itself offers a wide variety of activities for everyone. We definitely plan to return to Beach Happy as soon as life presents it's next opportunity!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ambience
Liked least: The short stay!
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
NC
Reviewed September 16, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

NJ
Reviewed August 7, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Dec 2, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your vacation while staying in this condo. I would like to let you know that the bed in the master bedroom has been replaced with a sleep number bed, and I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle and Pier Pointe 2 B-1 to experience this upgrade for yourself.
Mebane n.c.
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Jun 12, 2013
The pleasure was ours. Thank you for coming and for leaving a review. Please let us know when you're ready to plan your next beach vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NJ
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 2, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 2-B-1. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your Emerald Isle while vacationing at this condo. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay and we'll happily reserve 2-B-1 for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
Rocky Mount
Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jul 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 2 B 1. I'm happy to know that you enjoyed a relaxing stay and found this condo to be nice. I am sorry that you were disturbed by other guests and found the view to be disappointing. Many enjoy the convenience of the first level, but the view from the second and third levels of these condos is more panoramic. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation and we'll happily assist in reserving the perfect condo for you - 1-888-832-0140.
Richmond VA
Reviewed June 21, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers
Jun 21, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 2 B 1. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time at this condo and I agree, the view from the deck is wonderful. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing