“Loved this place!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bobmL5282...
Winston-salem
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed June 17, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We've been to Emerald Isle for decades, but this condo rental was new for us. Our daughter's family (husband and 2 1/2 yr old) and my wife and I fit perfectly in this nicely decorated, very convenient condo. Beautiful view of the ocean and pool area. Three floors by stairs is a haul at our ages, but it gave us some good exercise. Great place, great value. Appreciated all the beach toys the owner makes available for free.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Durham

Bloomsburg
Reviewed October 11, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Oct 11, 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I'm happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle and I agree, Pebble Beach does provide many conveniences. Please call us when you are ready to begin making plans for your next vacation to the Crystal Coast - 1-888-832-0140.
Upstate NY
Reviewed September 12, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway
Sep 12, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pebble Beach D 303 and for your kind compliments of Emerald Isle Realty and Island Essentials. We strive to provide a great vacation experience and I'm happy to know that you felt at home when you arrived to this beautiful condo. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us as we'll be happy to assist you in making reservations for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Ontario
Reviewed August 30, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Aug 30, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pebble Beach D 303. This is a nice condo community and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here and had a quiet vacation with great weather. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
OH
Reviewed July 11, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Jul 11, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pebble Beach D 303. It pleases me to know that you found all of the comforts of home at this condo and I hope you will return. Please call us when you're ready to make plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing