“Great house”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Christoph...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great house”
Reviewed October 7, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Seems like the house has recently been renovated and upgraded, it was already wonderful but they made it even more wonderful! Highly recommended.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed June 5, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Va
Reviewed July 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Mass
Reviewed May 4, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

May 4, 2013
I'm so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at 1 A Serendipity and found the staff of Emerald Isle Realty to be pleasantly accommodating. We all hope you will be our guest again soon so please call us when you're ready to plan your next trip to the Crystal Coast - 1-888-832-0140.
Reviewed August 26, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Aug 26, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at 1 A Serendipity. This home does provide great spaces to gather as a family, but also has adequate space for everyone to enjoy some time alone. I'm happy to know that you were pleasantly surprised to find items which you didn't expect. We are already making reservations for the 2013 vacation season and we'd love to have you and your family as our guestss again. Please call us so we can reserve this home for your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Mentor Ohio
Reviewed June 28, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers
Jun 28, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at 1 A Serendipity. It pleases me to know that you and your family have found your place at the beach and we, too, look forward to your future vacations at this home. It sounds like 1 A Serendipity fit your group perfectly. Please call us as you continue to make plans for your 2013 vacation and we'll happily assist however needed - 1-888-832-0140.
NC 28501
Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

People with disabilities
Jun 13, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at 1 A Serendipity. I'm so pleased to know that you enjoyed your vacation at this home, but I am sorry to hear that it was shortened for some. I hope everyone in your family and vacation group is doing well. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay and we'll happily assist you in planning - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing