“COMFORTABLE”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
erdmanp20...
“COMFORTABLE”
Reviewed June 18, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

While the kitchen was small it was quite workable. All the bedrooms were pleasant and big enough for two people to move around easily. Living spaces were also easy to accomodate us. There were 5 adults and a dog in the house. I would definitely return here and recommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC
Reviewed May 8, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Raleigh
Reviewed December 19, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

MI
Reviewed October 31, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Oct 31, 2013
Thank you for your feedback from your stay at At The Beach West. I'm so pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay at this Oceanfront duplex. At The Beach has recently undergone some refurbishment, but being the end of the rental season there is often room for some sprucing up. Thank you for your comments and please all us when you're ready to begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Adak C
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great place”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed here last year and liked it enough to come back. We have been coming to Emerald Isle for a dozen or more years. It is an older place, but everything works. This place works very well for our needs. It has 3 bedrooms, which lets the kids come down for the weekends. It is a short walk to the ocean and the porch lets you sit and relax. It is only a few minutes up to town for all of your shopping needs. I would have no problem recommending this place to friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location.
Liked least: No icemaker.
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA
Reviewed December 12, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Dec 12, 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I'm so pleased to know that you liked this duplex and enjoyed your stay. I agree, the location is ideal as it is right on the beach and still convenient to not only the sound across the street, but the more central parts of Emerald Isle as well. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed September 20, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Older travelers
Sep 20, 2012
We enjoyed having you as our guest this year and I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your vacation at this duplex. I have noted the missing kitchen items so they can be replaced. Thank you for your feedback and please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing