“Attention to detail! Wow!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ColonelAn...
Cary, North Carolina
“Attention to detail! Wow!”
Reviewed May 27, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Best place I have ever stayed, and this includes 20+ trips to the NC beaches. 4 full bathrooms and 2 water heaters made getting ready for dining a breeze. Some of the personal touches are amazing and the mattresses were super comfortable. The only negative was Sun evening at the attached owner occupied duplex when they had 12 cars for a party. The were only there 2 of the 7 days, so I guess it was tolerable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
J2505LNje...
“Great Family Vacation Spot”
Reviewed May 2, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We rented this location with our son, his wife and four children (ages 7,6,4 and 2). The amenities were great. The house had everything we needed and then some. The kids loved the game room (which was a blessing when it rained). It was a little inconvenient the game room was only accessible from the outside, but having a place to hang out in the rain outweighed that. The kitchen was fully stocked and the ocean view from the house and all oceanfront bedrooms was perfect. My sister was able to join us for a couple of days also and we had plenty of room (she also had an oceanfront bedroom).

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Louis R
Chocowinity, North Carolina
“Great duplex on beach.”
Reviewed September 6, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The house is nicely furnished and actually has a fifth bedroom. Everything is nicely maintained and having a recreation room and ping pong room ion the ground level added to our fun times. We have already booked it for next year -- need I say more.

Traveling group: Extended Family
GA
Reviewed July 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Durham NC
Reviewed June 14, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Jun 14, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed the decor of the home and that your kids also enjoyed it. We'd love to host your family's next vacation so please let us know when you're ready to begin planning - 1-888-832-0140.
Richmond VA
Reviewed October 18, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Oct 18, 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us and for your kind compliments of Emerald Isle Realty. I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will revisit soon. We are already making reservations for 2013 so please call us to reserve your same time, same place - 1-888-832-0140.
Illinois
Reviewed August 30, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Aug 30, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Flamingo Perch East. I agree, this home is a great value and the owners work diligently to maintain it. I'm so happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay and I hope you'll return. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation and we'll happily reserve Flamingo Perch East for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing