“Nice location, clean, comfortable home.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Billie L
Kentucky
“Nice location, clean, comfortable home.”
Reviewed June 3, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Location is great! The house was clean and comfortable, however, living room furniture needs updating. Three bathrooms were a bonus. Outside landscaping needs to be trimmed. We had an A/C issue, but Emerald Isle Realty was quick to respond to our needs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: good beds and location
Liked least: living room furniture and rude neighbor.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC
Reviewed September 11, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

PA
Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
Jul 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Footloose and Fancy Free West. I'm so pleased to know that you chose to vacation with Emerald Isle Realty this year and enjoyed this duplex so much that you're planning to return next year. Please let us know if we can further assist in planning your 2013 vacation - 1-888-832-0140.

Just a tip for the dishwasher, our water on the island is very hard and dishes do get stained with white water marks. This can often be remedied by using a rinse agent called Lemi Shine, or something similar, in addition to your normal dish detergent.
West Virginia
Reviewed June 28, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jun 28, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Footloose and Fancy Free West. I agree, the location of this duplex is ideal and I'm happy that you enjoyed it. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
GATE CITY VA
Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway
Jun 13, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Footloose and Fancy Free West. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed this duplex and all which it has to offer. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
TN
Reviewed June 4, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Rugged travelers
Jun 4, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Footloose and Fancy Free West. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed the layout of this home and its proximity to the pier. Certainly, our housekeeping department is happy to clean up any of our oversights when you let us know about them, but I understand that you didn't see the hair right away. This home does not permit pets so I'm unsure why pet hair might have been found. I do apologize for this. Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle and allow Emerald Isle Realty another opportunity to serve as your host. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
PA
Reviewed June 8, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing