“Mrs”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sperkinso...
Smithfield, North Carolina
“Mrs”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Perfect! Loved the location (felt ocean front) and decor. Plenty of room and well equipped. We have two new grandchildren on the way, so we've outgrown it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 3, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Elmira NY
Reviewed October 22, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

VA
Reviewed August 28, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

IN
Reviewed July 31, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jul 31, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Ganavan Sands. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed this home and I hope you will return soon.

I am sorry to hear that you arrived to find dirty dishes and that the refrigerator had an odor. While cleaning the dishes is the responsibility of the guest before you, our housekeeping department is happy to assist you with these things so please let us know of any dissatisfactions you experience so we can work to correct the issue.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
N.C.
Reviewed November 30, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Nov 30, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Ganavan Sands. It pleases me to know that you were able to enjoy a relaxing week at the beach with your family. Please call us when you're ready to begin planning your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed November 9, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Nov 9, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Ganavan Sands. How exciting for you and the women of your family to get away for a few days to enjoy Emerald Isle. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed all of the work the owners have done on this home. I'll be certain to let them know. Please call us when you begin planning your next girl getaway or family vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing