“Jaws”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Methodist...
“Jaws”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Love the house, love the location. Great deck and house has lots of room. My whole family can stay in the same house. Well equipped large kitchen. Only thing to make it better would be to have an outdoor grill.

NC
Reviewed July 14, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Older travelers
Va.
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Older travelers
Management Response
Aug 2, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Jaws. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your Emerald Isle vacation. I agree, this is a great place to be! Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed August 23, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
Aug 23, 2011
Update:
I'm happy to let you know that the exterior of Jaws has been repaired and painted. Work has been completed on the decks and stairs, as well as some updates added to the interior. I trust you, and other guests of Jaws, will be pleasantly surprised when you visit again.

Original response - August 24, 2011:
Thank you for your review of your stay at Jaws. It pleases me to know that you did enjoy the terrific Ocean view and the kitchen within this home.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. We are working with the owner of Jaws to repair the home and bring it back up to a standard of which guests will be pleased.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you'll vacation with Emerald Isle Realty again. We do book our homes one year in advance so please call us to make a reservation for 2012 - 1-800-832-0140.
Chapel Hill NC
Reviewed August 17, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
TN
Reviewed June 15, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Liked best: Location / view / convenience
Liked least: Deck had some lose nails that you can scrape your feet on.
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
NC
Reviewed August 26, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing