“A great family getaway”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Krystan_L...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A great family getaway”
Reviewed June 3, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Perfect location close to store, shops and restaurants. Great house with a pool for the kids to play in and private access directly to the beach and ocean. Within walking distance of the pier, but far enough away to avoid crowds. Only negative is the first floor gets very warm in the afternoon and evening and the AC unit doesn’t seem to keep up with cooling it. Upstairs is fine. Recent kitchen updates are nice.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
FL
Reviewed August 16, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Aug 16, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I agree that the location of this home is ideal and I hope you enjoyed the pool. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the condition of the property and certainly I'll pass your feedback on to our refurbishment team. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle. Please call us when you begin making plans for your family's next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia
Reviewed June 27, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Chapel Hill
Reviewed June 28, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jun 28, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Rooms With A View West. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at the pool and found the proximity of this home to the beach and restaurants and shops to be convenient.

I'm so sorry to hear about your child getting a splinter from the table. We'll certainly check the picnic table out to see if anything can be done to remedy the issue with splintering wood.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed June 16, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jun 16, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Rooms with a View West. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed this home and partaking in so many of the activities which our area offers. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed June 11, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jun 11, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Rooms With A View West. It pleases me to know that you found this duplex, its location, and amenities to be a great fit for you and your family. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation and we'll happily reserve Rooms With A View West for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
Pa.
Reviewed September 22, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Sep 22, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Rooms With A View West. I'm so pleased to know that you and your family enjoy revisiting Emerald Isle each year. We very much enjoyed hosting you, your wife, and the rest of your group. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing