“Great beach views. Short walk to beach.”

Review of Shannon Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Bethvand
“Great beach views. Short walk to beach.”
Reviewed December 8, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We spent Thanksgiving in Shannon Cottage. It was more than adequate for our extended family of seven. There were great beach views and I was able to see the ocean while preparing our Thanksgiving meal, This is a second row cottage but is just a short walk to the beach and has great beach views from the front of the house and bay view from the third level deck.
The beds were relatively comfortable and the kitchen was adequately stocked with pots and pans, dishes, and glass ware.
The dishwasher worked but was very noisy and sounded like it was on its last leg. The washer and dryer were also not in great condition.
There is lots and natural light in this house which was great in the cooler weather. Not sure if it would be very easily cooled in the summer.
All in all we had a great time and would return to Shannon Cottage.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Reviewed July 5, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed June 23, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
N. C. 28525
Reviewed July 21, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Durham
Reviewed June 19, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

NC
Reviewed October 4, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Management Response
Oct 4, 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I'm so pleased to know that you enjoyed an extended stay in Emerald Isle and plan to return to Emerald Isle Realty for your future vacation needs and desires. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed August 23, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
Aug 23, 2011
Thank you for providing your review of your stay at Shannon Cottage. I again thank you for reporting theses issues to us. As I stated in my email to you, please let us know of maintenance and housekeeping issues as you experience them so we can work to remedy them for you, during your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing