“Beautiful views and perfect beach house”

Review of Shore Thing II

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
aerogirl5...
Maryland
“Beautiful views and perfect beach house”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We have rented this house just about every summer for 12 years. It never disappoints. Updated kitchen, remodeled bathrooms, beachfront with bay window and deck with rocking chairs. I cry every time we leave. Well stocked kitchen equipment but byo spices, oil, etc etc. Prompt maintenance response if needed.

Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed July 15, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Philadelphia
Reviewed September 19, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

WI
Reviewed July 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Ky.
Reviewed June 28, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Check in / front desk
Jun 28, 2013
I'm so happy to hear that your group was able to enjoy many of the activities our area has to offer and found the home to be nicely equipped, provide good views and comfortable beds. I hope you will come again! Please call us to plan your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
OH
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
Jun 12, 2013
Shore Thing II is nicely kept and provides excellent accommodations for its guests. I'm happy to hear that this was your experience and hope you will revisit soon. Thank you for sharing and please call us when you're ready to book your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Pa.
Reviewed September 14, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway
Sep 14, 2012
I'm happy to know that Emerald Isle will become part of your family's vacation tradition. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to your return. Please call us when you're ready to begin planning your next visit - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing