“Soundscape is Top Notch”

Review of Soundscape

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
N22IFjohn...
“Soundscape is Top Notch”
Reviewed June 18, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Very nice. Kitchen is especially well fitted out. Home entertainment equipment tops. Reserved Soundscape for next year. What more can I say

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed August 14, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Alton
Reviewed July 8, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jul 8, 2012
Update:

I'm happy to let you know that the hall bath has had a complete remodel. I saw that you will be returning to Soundscape this year and we look forward to your arrival. Please call us if we can assist you as you continue to plan your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.

Original response - July 9, 2012:

Thank you for your review of your stay at Soundscape. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at this home and it sounds as though it was a perfect fit for the make up of your group. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
southern ohio
Reviewed June 14, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Jun 14, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Soundscape. It pleases me to know that you have found your home away from home. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed May 10, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

May 10, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Soundscape and for your kind compliments of the staff at Emerald Isle Realty. I'm happy to know that you found the home to be lovely, but I'm sorry to hear of the maintenance issues which you experienced.

The stove was reported to us by a previous guest, but it took a few days to receive the replacement. Certainly, we would have happily sent someone to the property to assist you in using it. I have reported the issue with the blinds and your concern about the boards on the Soundfront. I trust these items will be taken care of in a timely manner.

Thank you again for your review. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing