“Another great year with family.”

Review of Surf Grande

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Cruiser67...
“Another great year with family.”
Reviewed November 10, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We have been coming to Emerald Isle since 1990s to be with family from New York & North Carolina. We have stayed at one of the Surf rentals (Grande, Neptune) each year with an exception of 3 or 4 years. The beach houses were always well furnished & clean. Easy access to the beach has always been important to us especially when we started to bring our granddaughter in 2008. She hasn't missed a year. We always participate in the family miniature golf tournament each year. The only complaint we have is that the week goes by too fast. If you could do something about that it would really be the perfect vacation!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Easy beach access
Liked least: I can't think of anything.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed October 3, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ohio
Reviewed October 24, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Virginia
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Older travelers
WV
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
nc
Reviewed April 18, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Management Response
Apr 18, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestions for improvements. We'd love to have another opportunity to host your vacation so please call us when you're ready to book your next stay in Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Cleveland
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers
Management Response
Apr 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm happy you found Surf Grande to be a good value and I agree, the location is ideal as this home is located on the narrow part of our island so it has a very private feel.

I am pleased to see that you are returning to Emerald Isle and Emerald Isle Realty in 2013. Please call us if we can offer additional assistance as you continue to plan your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing