“Lot's fun and fellowship with family.”

Review of Seaton Hall West

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Inspire67...
“Lot's fun and fellowship with family.”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We had a great time at Seaton Hall West. The accommodations were very adequate. It was right on the ocean. Enjoyed a cup of coffee in a rocking chair on the porch which is facing the ocean. There were many good restaurants which we took advantage of. There were teenagers with us and they made it fun for us. We went shopping and site-seeing. Look forward to our vacation at Seaton Hall next summer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being able to walk out the door and be on the beach.
Liked least: The accessability to the beach and shopping areas and restaurants.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed August 2, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC
Reviewed November 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

NY
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Ohio
Reviewed June 13, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Jun 13, 2013
I'm so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed a relaxing stay in Emerald Isle. Please call us when we can book your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
PA
Reviewed June 27, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers
Jun 27, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Seaton Hall West. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed the updates which have been made to this duplex. I have alerted our maintenance department of the lamps which you mentioned and trust these will be repaired quickly. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Fairfx
Reviewed June 9, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Jun 9, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Seaton Hall West. It pleases me to know that you were able to get away with your girls to enjoy our beautiful island. I'm further pleased to know that this home served your needs and exceeded your expectations. I have alerted our maintenance department of the bird's nest and I trust this will be taken care of quickly.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing