“Great location, and the house was attractive and...”

Review of Dunescrest East

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
slone3
Crown City, Ohio
“Great location, and the house was attractive and clean.”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Loved the location right on the beach. The deck was absolutely perfect for evening star gazing. The house was clean and pretty. Not real crazy about the layout, though. The living room and kitchen were upstairs, so there was no way to avoid elderly parents from having to deal with the stairs multiple times a day. Other than that, it was great!

Date of stay: July 2016

VA
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Date of stay: June 2013
Jun 20, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Dunescrest East and for your suggestions. I'm happy to know that you and your family were able to again enjoy vacationing at this home. Please call us when we can plan your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NY
Reviewed July 21, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Date of stay: July 2012
Jul 21, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Dunescrest East. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed the quiet location of this duplex and I agree, the beach access is simple.

I am sorry to hear of your concerns and disappointments with this property. I am happy to hear that our maintenance department was quick to work to remedy the issues with the deck and I have forwarded your comments to the owner so the other things can be addressed.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Chad C
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
“Great Stay”
Reviewed July 11, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We stayed at Dunescrest East over the 4th of July 2012. We really enjoyed our stay. The house was clean and there was enough room for everyone to spread out (two families with 4 adults and 5 children). Our first full day the owner even called to check in which was a very nice touch. My wife was concerned with bugs and I am happy to say we did not see any! The beach was so close and was perfect. The two level deck was great and had plenty of seating including a nice outdoor couch in the shade. Reading some past reviews...if you are expecting perfection this may not be the place for you. There are little things...the beds facing the ocean could be bigger, when someone walks upstairs you can hear it below, some of the dishes and silverware have hard water stains, etc.. but overall we felt it was a great place and would stay again.

Be advised that they have to throw away all paper products when they clean it...meaning no toilet paper, napkins, etc.when you walk in. We would have liked to know that going in. Emerald Isle Realty check in was very simple...they checked up on us to make sure we were happy as well.

Date of stay: July 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Closeness to beach
Liked least: Would have liked a bathoom in the Oceanside rooms.
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 10, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Dunescrest East. I'm so pleased to know that you enjoyed your vacation and I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing