“Best Ever”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gary W
Carmichaels, Pennsylvania
“Best Ever”
Reviewed July 28, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Fabulous location and view.Clean,well equipped,great for our family and grand children.Been going to the Southern Outer Banks for 40 years and have never dealt with a better Vacation rental company than Emerald Isle Realty,and I've dealt with them all.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: steps to the beach
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
gilbert arizona

VA
Reviewed October 14, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Management Response
Oct 14, 2010
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed during your stay at Dolphin Run. I have reported the issues which you listed to our housekeeping and maintenance departments. Please let us know of things like this, the broken coffee table, dishes coated with a film, and dirty blankets, during your stay so we can take steps to resolve these things for you. Thank you again for providing feedback. We look forward to assisting you when planning future vacations.

UPDATE: I received word from our maintenance department that the dishwasher is functioning properly. Dishwashing rinse agents can be used to prevent this film from building up. Also, maintenance will be repairing that coffee table.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing