“North Carolina Beach Condo Rental”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
marksU862...
“North Carolina Beach Condo Rental”
Reviewed June 4, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Nice place. Stayed in the other half (Loggerhead Landing West) last year. May rental a great bargain with excellent weather and 1/2 the price of in-season rates. Emerald Isle Realty very professional; Reservation, follow-up, check-in and check out all quick and painless. Will certainly rent from them again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed July 3, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NORTH CAROLINA
Reviewed November 8, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Nov 8, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Loggerhead Landing East. It pleases me to know that you'll be our guest for a month again next year.

I do appreciate your suggestions for improvements and have forwarded these to our refurbishment team so they can share them with the owner. I hope you'll see some improvements during your next stay.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance as you continue to plan your next vacation with Emerald Isle Realty - 1-888-832-0140.
pa
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Reviewed November 11, 2012 for a stay in October 2007

Older travelers
Nov 11, 2012
Update:

I am pleased to let you know that since your stay the owner of this duplex has replaced the sofa and loveseat in the living area, as well as the bar stools. I noticed that you have already made plans to stay at Loggerhead Landing East again this year and I know you'll be pleased. We look forward to your arrival!

Original response - November 3, 2012:

Thank you for your review of your stay at Loggerhead Landing East and for your suggestions about the furniture. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your vacation and found this duplex to provide all you desired in a rental home. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation to Emerald Isle as we'd love to again have you as our guest - 1-888-832-0140.
oh
Reviewed August 11, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 11, 2012
Update:

I'm happy to tell you that the refrigerator has been replaced and the new one also has an icemaker. Also, the microwave has been replaced. I hope you will stay with us again soon. Please call us if we can assist you in making your vacation plans - 1-888-832-0140.

Original response - August 17, 2012:

Thank you for your review of your stay at Loggerhead Landing East. I agree, this home is layed out nicely and I'm happy that when you arrived it was already clean and ready for you to move in. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation and we'll gladly reserve the Loggerhead Landing duplex for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed August 4, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 4, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Loggerhead Landing East. It pleases me to know that this home works so nicely for you and you hope to return. I have forwarded your comments so they can be considered by the owner. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay and we'll happily let you know what work has been done at this duplex - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing