“Relaxing Beach Front Vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Trek67897...
“Needs Sprucing Up”
Reviewed November 10, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The weather & location were perfect, but the home left much to be desired. Overall the carpet & home looked dingy & were sorely in need of some sprucing-up/renovations. The DVD player was ancient (still had a VHS player) & did not work. The TV also had a built-in DVD player that did not work & actually "ate" our Finding Nemo DVD. The toilet seat in the master bathroom was broken when we arrived. The shower in the master bathroom was tiny. I'm 5ft-1in & don't take up much space, & I wondered how a "normal" sized person could comfortably shower in there. Also, a screen on sliding door would have been nice so we could leave the door open for fresh ocean air.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Emerald Isle, location, weather
Liked least: The condition of the home
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Feb 27, 2017
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I have forwarded your comments on to our refurbishment team.
Linda Lee...
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Relaxing Beach Front Vacation”
Reviewed October 6, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

I really enjoy and look forward to traveling with my elderly mother to the Figura Scotch Bonnet every summer for a relaxing beach front vacation. We love to sit on the covered porch and watch the ocean, sitting in our rockers, drinking coffee or a fruity drink, watching the rest of our group's kids play on the beach and in the surf and talking. We can see over the dunes and catch a gentle breeze while protected from the sun. Walking on the beach at sunrise or sunset is very nice and not very crowded. My second favorite thing is showering in the outdoor private shower as it is so refreshing. The home itself is the perfect beach accompaniment - very comfortable, clean with all the standard amenities - several televisions, cable, dvd player, wireless internet, outdoor grill, on-site free laundry. The indoor bathrooms are very nice and well maintained. Each side of the house has three bedrooms - the master with a queen size bed and private en suite, one bedroom with two twin beds, and a third bedroom with a full size bed and a twin bunk bed - so each side easily accommodates our extended family. The kitchen is well stocked and makes cooking and clean up easy. This is a very pleasant place and we have made many fond memories.

Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Winston-Salem

NY.
Reviewed November 27, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Older travelers
Nov 27, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Figura Scotch Bonnet West and for your compliments of our company and staff. I'll be sure to pass them on. I'm so pleased to know that we were able to find you a rental which matched your needs and met your expectations so completely.

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced in having to wash the dishes and utensils. This is something which is the responsibility of each guest when checking out of the property and I'm sorry the guest's who left before your arrival left a mess for you.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin planning your next vacation or extended stay in Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia
Reviewed August 12, 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Liked best: It's like our 2nd home
Liked least: It needs minor updating
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Aug 12, 2009
Thank you for your comments. I have passed those along to maintenance so they can be addressed.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in 2010.
PA
Reviewed January 28, 2009 for a stay in August 2007

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Location on the beach
Liked least: Noise from other unit
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Jan 28, 2009
Thank you for your review of your stay at Figura Scotch Bonnet West. It pleases me so much to know that you and your family choose to return to Emerald Isle Realty each time you visit Emerald Isle.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you and your family in Emerald Isle when you arrive for your next vacation. If we can be of assistance in your planning, please call us - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing