“good price”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tmosier
Alton
“Fun at the beach”
Reviewed June 14, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Been staying at this house for about 15 years... Mostly very nice for the price.. Still needs to add new steps to the sound..

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 18, 2018
Thank you for your loyalty to Emerald Isle Realty and Fincannon 5 West. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions.
king nc
Reviewed August 21, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
NC
Reviewed July 21, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Jul 21, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at the Fincannon duplex. I'm glad you did enjoy some family time despite the inconveniences brought on by the maintenance and housekeeping issues you experienced.

I'm happy to let you know that the owner of this duplex is doing major renovations during our off season to prepare this rental for the 2012 season. Our guests will arrive to see an improved exterior and find a revitalized interior. I hope you and your family will revisit the Fincannon duplex since the layout worked so well for you. If you haven't already made your 2012 vacation plans, please call us - 1-888-832-0140.
Arizona
Reviewed August 26, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Aug 26, 2010
Thank you for your review. The Fincannon 5 duplex does provide easy access to both the Sound and the Ocean. This property is very budget friendly and I'm glad to know that it served you well. We hope that you found the newer bed coverings that we brought you to be in better condition than the ones that were there upon your arrival. We have since ordered brand new bedcoverings and they are currently on the beds. Thank you for your feedback. I have passed on your suggestions for updates to the owner as well as providing linens. I hope you'll choose Emerald Isle Realty when planning your next vacation.
NJ

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
NC
Reviewed August 19, 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Aug 19, 2009
Thank you for your review of your stay at the FIncannon 5 duplex. This home is very nice and the location lovely. It pleases me very much to let you know that the Fincannon 5 duplex is undergoing drastic renovations during our off season and will be like a brand new home for the 2012 season.

Please call our office for more information about these renovations - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing