“Beautiful View”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Michael Z
“Beautiful View”
Reviewed May 25, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Quick and easy check-in and check-out. Really liked the proximity to the beach and the view from the deck. Big table where you could eat your meals and see the waves. Interior was a little dated and the outdoor shower didn't function at the time of the visit but there was a hose we could use to rinse off. Overall a great, relaxing vacation! We would visit again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View of the ocean
Liked least: Outdoor shower didn't work
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed October 6, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Older travelers
NC
Reviewed May 16, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Older travelers
May 16, 2013
I'm so pleased to know that you enjoy revisiting this cottage and found the upgrades and additions the owner has been working on to be appealing. Please come again soon! Our vacation planners are looking forward to booking your next stay so give us a call at 1-888-832-0140.
Hastings
Reviewed August 1, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 1, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Front Row. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle and I hope you'll return soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Woodbridge VA
Reviewed July 2, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jul 2, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Front Row. I agree, the location of this home is ideal and it does provide for some nice views.

I am sorry to hear of the maintenance issues you experienced during your stay and assure you that your requests for maintenance weren't ignored. We did have to wait for approval from the homeowner to replace the TV, but this has been done. Also, the loose boards have been taken care of since your stay and I'm sorry this wasn't remedied in a more timely fashion.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you and your family will revisit Emerald Isle and allow Emerald Isle Realty another opportunity to serve as your host. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Winston Salem NC
Reviewed December 12, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Dec 12, 2011
Thank you for your review of Front Row. It pleases me to know that you found the beach access so simple. I'm sorry you experienced some maintenance and housekeeping issues during your stay but I'm glad to know these were handled promptly by our staff.

I have submitted your comments to our housekeeping department so the bedding can be cleaned and the shower curtain replaced. Thank you for letting us know about these items.

I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle and choose Emerald Isle Realty to assist you in making your vacation plans. Please call us when you begin planning, 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing