“excellent for relaxing”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Indiana
Reviewed July 1, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Air conditioning worked well
Liked least: Everything else
Your age range 45-54
Jul 1, 2010
Thank you for your review of your stay at Changing Tides East. I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your choice for a rental this year.

I did check our maintenance and housekeeping records and they don't indicate any service calls during the time of your stay. Please let us know of any dissatisfaction or issues you have as you experience them so we can work to correct them for you, during your stay. I am pleased to let you know that I have had no similar reports from any guests of Changing Tides East in our 2011 rental season. Also, the refrigerator was replaced in this property and wireless interne has been added.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you'll return to the Crystal Coast and vacation with Emerald Isle Realty again.
Midlothian VA
Reviewed September 10, 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Not fully furnished and pests
Your age range 55-64
Sep 10, 2009
Thank you for your review of your stay at Changing Tides East. It pleases me to know that you found your accommodations at this duplex to be attractive. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed that a vacuum wasn't found, the iron didn't work properly, and the silverware seemed worn. Should this happen to you again, please let us know as our housekeeping department does have loaner items which you can use during your stay.

As for the sand driven in by the rain, this is a fact of life for our area. Had you let us know, we would gladly have sent someone to the property to inspect and see if the remedy which you described above is something which would be permitted. There are a lot of restrictions surrounding work being completed around the dunes but we're always happy to check it out and make suggestions to our owners so their guests have a most enjoyable stay.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will revisit the Crystal Coast and choose Emerald Isle Realty to serve as your host. Please call us if we can assist in planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
North Carolina
Reviewed February 5, 2009 for a stay in September 2008

Liked least: Cleanliness
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Feb 5, 2009
Thank you for your review of your stay at Changing Tides East. I'm so sorry to hear of your disappointment. Any time you arrive and are disappointed with the cleanliness of your rental home, please let us know. Our housekeeping staff will gladly send someone out to clean more efficiently. As for updates, I do see replacements have been made since your stay and are reflected in the slideshow online, http://reservations.emeraldislerealty.com/properties/Changing-Tides-East/.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will return to Changing Tides East and Emerald Isle Realty so you can see these improvements for yourself. Please call us when you're ready to begin planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
PA
Reviewed January 28, 2009 for a stay in September 2008

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Overall care of facilities
Your age range 55-64
Jan 28, 2009
Thank you for your review. Changing Tides East does have a Bronze rating. A Bronze rated property provides comfortable and welcoming accommodations and will be well equipped to afford a nice vacation. All furnishings are in good condition. Kitchens and baths may be dated but are well maintained with standard quality inventory.

If you were dissatisfied because of the lack of updates, I would recommend reserving a property with a Silver or Gold rating for your next stay. Please call us and we'll be happy to key in on these properties while checking availability.
North Carolina
Reviewed January 28, 2009 for a stay in August 2008

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Stain on the carpet in the living room
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
Jan 28, 2009
Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear that your family enjoyed your stay at Changing Tides East. We look forward to assisting you in planning your next vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing