“Relax and Fish”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PremierVA...
Gordonsville, Virginia
“Nice view & Location - needs updating and painting”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The house was in a great location, but it needs some TLC. The East side of this duplex needs paint, the AC quit in the middle of our stay - the rental company brought in window AC units. The kitchen was well equipped and it had a nice open floor plan. The master bedroom has an attached bath that only has a tub - No shower - so we had to use the other showers. We rented this house because it had 3 bathrooms but did not know it was only 2 showers.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and view
Liked least: no shower in Master Bath
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 8, 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay at Changing Tides East. I am sorry to hear that the A/C failed during your stay, but I'm happy we were able to keep you and your family comfortable with the window units. I am also sorry to hear of your disappointment in not having a shower in the master bath. Our reservation agents do have complete descriptions of each of our homes and are happy to use them to find the perfect rental for each family that stays with us. When checking out properties for your next vacation, please let our vacation planners know of this experience and they will happily ensure you find a property that has all you desire - 1-888-832-0140.
Apex

FL
Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
Aug 16, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Changing Tides East. It sounds as though you had a wonderful vacation and that this home provided excellent location and atmosphere for you and your family. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Bossier City
Reviewed September 28, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 25-34
Sep 28, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Changing Tides East. It pleases me to know that you had a most enjoyable vacation in Emerald Isle.

I am sorry to hear of the leaking washing machine. Should a similar issue occur during a future stay with us, please leave a message when you receive the after hours recording. We have someone on call when the office is closed and they are paged when a message is left so we can and do provide after hours service.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Indiana
Reviewed July 1, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Air conditioning worked well
Liked least: Everything else
Your age range 45-54
Jul 1, 2010
Thank you for your review of your stay at Changing Tides East. I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your choice for a rental this year.

I did check our maintenance and housekeeping records and they don't indicate any service calls during the time of your stay. Please let us know of any dissatisfaction or issues you have as you experience them so we can work to correct them for you, during your stay. I am pleased to let you know that I have had no similar reports from any guests of Changing Tides East in our 2011 rental season. Also, the refrigerator was replaced in this property and wireless interne has been added.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you'll return to the Crystal Coast and vacation with Emerald Isle Realty again.
Midlothian VA
Reviewed September 10, 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Not fully furnished and pests
Your age range 55-64
Sep 10, 2009
Thank you for your review of your stay at Changing Tides East. It pleases me to know that you found your accommodations at this duplex to be attractive. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed that a vacuum wasn't found, the iron didn't work properly, and the silverware seemed worn. Should this happen to you again, please let us know as our housekeeping department does have loaner items which you can use during your stay.

As for the sand driven in by the rain, this is a fact of life for our area. Had you let us know, we would gladly have sent someone to the property to inspect and see if the remedy which you described above is something which would be permitted. There are a lot of restrictions surrounding work being completed around the dunes but we're always happy to check it out and make suggestions to our owners so their guests have a most enjoyable stay.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will revisit the Crystal Coast and choose Emerald Isle Realty to serve as your host. Please call us if we can assist in planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing