“Weekend getaway at Blue Shore Cabana”

Review of Blue Shore Cabana

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
8yolanda8...
Jacksonville
“Weekend getaway at Blue Shore Cabana”
Reviewed May 10, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My sisters and I really enjoyed this home. It was within walking distance to the beach. The view was great. We even got to see the dolphins swimming from the balcony. There was more than enough space for all of us. The downsides to our stay was the dishwasher was not functional and the weather was a little too cold to enjoy the pool. Will hopefully get to rent this home again.

Bathroom cleanliness
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
May 26, 2018
Thank you for your review. It pleases me to know that you and your sisters enjoyed your stay at Blue Shore Cabana. I’m sure that spotting some dolphins made your time in Emerald Isle even more enjoyable and memorable, and I’m glad you got to experience that. I have asked our maintenance department to check out the dishwasher to ensure it is working properly. I’m sorry you didn’t have that convenience, and we surely would have checked it for you so please don’t hesitate to report such things during your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed June 23, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Large groups
New Jersey

Reviewed July 19, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Concord
Reviewed June 27, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Jun 27, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay. I'm so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle. We'd love to have you as our guests each year so please let us know how we can assist you as you continue to plan your next vacation with us - 1-888-832-0140.
PA
Reviewed July 11, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Jul 11, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Blue Shore Cabana. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time at this house. I agree, the beach access is simple and the views are great.

I am sorry to hear of the issue you experienced with the dishwasher. The water on our island can contribute to dirty dishes after the cycle, but this can be remedied by adding a rinse agent such as Lemi-shine or even Tang drink mix with your normal detergent. I'll ask our housekeeping department to run this through a cycle and see if that remedies the issue. Thank you for letting us know of this problem so we can work to resolve it.

Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation and we'll happily assist you in reserving a vacation home - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing