“Beautiful! Lovely!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
paulawK59...
“Beautiful! Lovely!”
Reviewed June 10, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Beautiful ocean front condo! I loved the high deck chairs! We would rent this condo again and again. Stunning view all day long - fantastic beach access and location on the island.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed July 8, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
A romantic getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed October 12, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

virginia
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Management Response
Sep 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry to hear that you experienced ants during your stay and certainly there are preventative measures in place so you, our guests, aren't bothered by these pests.

Extermination of these condos is something handled by their homeowner association, but whenever you purchase baits or sprays to provide yourself some relief, please bring us the receipt and we'll happily reimburse you. I hope you will come again soon. Please call us when we can begin planning your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Oct 11, 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us and for providing feedback regarding the service you received. I'm happy to know that everything was wonderful for your vacation and look forward to your next stay with Emerald Isle Realty. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation to the Crystal Coast - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing