“Great.vacation!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

664tracy
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Great.vacation!”
Reviewed June 3, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at goal cottage east. Home is beautiful, spacious, and well appointed, with a lot of extra touches. Only disappointment was the gas grill which was filthy, mildewy, and propane tank empty. Ended up buying our own charcoal grill for cooking.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Virginia
Reviewed October 2, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Frankfort Kentucky
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Jun 12, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at the Gull Cottage duplex. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoy revisiting this home each year and that it suits your needs and desires so nicely. If you haven't already, please call us to reserve your same time, same place for 2014 - 1-888-832-0140.
Frankfort
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Jun 7, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Gull Cottage East and for your kind compliments of Emerald Isle Realty. It pleases me to know that you enjoy revisiting this duplex. I am sorry to hear of the issues with cleanliness which you had. Our housekeeping department does strive to provide a high level of cleanliness and if this hasn't been fulfilled, we'll happily send someone to clean more efficiently. Please let us know of your dissatisfaction as you experience it so we can work to meet your expectations. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay and we'll happily reserve this duplex for you - 1-888-832-0140.
Michigan
Reviewed April 11, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Apr 11, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Gull Cottage East. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoy revisiting Emerald Isle and I'm further pleased to know that you found your accommodations to be well appointed and maintained. I hope you'll return to Emerald Isle and Gull Cottage East soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Northern Virginia
Reviewed September 28, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Sep 28, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Gull Cottage East and for your compliments of Emerald Isle Realty and the service we provide. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your second year at this duplex. I hope you will revisit us in 2012. Please call us when you begin planning your stay and we'll find a property for you to fit your budget - 1-888-832-0140.
MI
Reviewed August 30, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing