“First class amenaties with a stunning oceanfront...”

Review of Marine Manor East

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Andrea H
Shelby, Ohio
“First class amenaties with a stunning oceanfront view.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 for a stay in June 2012

Our extended family really enjoyed this place, it looks exactly like the photo advertised. We would definitely recommend it. The fact that it was a duplex was not an issue with sharing the pool or noise. There are a lot of stairs, so probably not a good choice for elderly seniors or small children.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The covered balconies, OF views and pool!
Liked least: Outdoor shower, when used, water runs east & floods deck of east side.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 24, 2013
I'm so happy to know that you found this duplex as you expected after viewing it only and I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your Emerald Isle vacation. Please call us when you're ready to book your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed September 16, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Sep 16, 2012
I'm so happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at The Marine Manor duplex. This property does provide great spaces for gathering and being that it's pet friendly makes it that much more appealing for many families. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation and we'll happily reserve the Marine Manor duplex for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
Pa.
Reviewed October 20, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Oct 20, 2011
Update:

It pleases me to let you know that the staircase within this home has been torn out and replaced, the stairs are much larger and carpet on them thicker. This should prevent any mishaps and relieve any concerns regarding the steps.

Original response - December 7, 2011:

Thank you for your review of your stay at Marine Manor East. I'm sorry to hear that you and your family experienced falls on the steps within this home. We have inspected these stairs and they do have short risers but as you were told, they have been grandfathered in so they are in compliance with the current building code.

Please call us when making your next reservation and let us know your expectations. For most of our rentals, we have level descriptions which include the exact number of steps within the property; we can find the perfect vacation rental for you so you aren't faced with any hindrances during your stay. You can reach one of our vacation planners by calling 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia
Reviewed September 17, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 65+
Sep 17, 2011

Original response - September 20, 2011:

Thank you for your review of your stay at Marine Manor East. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed the view which is boasted from this duplex.

I have notified housekeeping of the stains on the carpet so they can be cleaned. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

When booking your next vacation with Emerald Isle Realty, please ask our vacation planners about the layout of the home. We can let you know how many steps a property has. Call us when you're ready to book your 2012 vacation, 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed June 8, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Traveling group: Family with young children
Jun 8, 2011

original response - July 22, 2011:

Thank you for your review of your stay at Marine Manor East. I'm so sorry to hear that you and your family had such trouble with the steps. I hope no one was hurt.

This is the first report we've had about this staircase. Our maintenance department did go to the property to investigate and see if there was anything they could do to ensure a similar instance doesn't recur. As you stated, they found the staircase does have smaller treads as it is an older staircase but there is a handrail for security. Certainly, we'll make the suggestion to the owners to widen the steps should they ever replace them.

Thank you again for your review. I hope you'll choose to stay with Emerald Isle Realty when planning your next vacation to the Crystal Coast.
Illinois
Reviewed September 8, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Sep 8, 2010
Thank you for your review of your stay at Marine Manor East and for your kind compliments of Emerald Isle Realty. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle while staying at this duplex. We look forward to your next stay with us so please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NY-Montrose, NY-Syracuse, NY
Reviewed August 25, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Your age range 45-54
Aug 25, 2010
Thank you for your review of your stay at Marine Manor East and for your suggestions. I see that you have returned to this property since writing this review and I hope that stay was also pleasant. Please call us when you're ready to make your 2012 reservations - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing