“Cosy house on the beach but needs some work”

Review of Crew's Nest

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
keno132
“MAY 2016”
Reviewed May 23, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Crews Nest is a great little place for a couple or maybe a couple with up to 2 children.The waterfront view and the beach access is to die for.The kitchen is very small,cooking a meal is almost impossible.The beds are comfortable.The outside water hose and nozzle needed to be replaced when we were down.My wife just the two of us have stayed there several times and for the price it is ok.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles A romantic getaway
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 17, 2016
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that Crew's Nest has served you and your wife well for multiple visits to Emerald Isle, and I agree that the view and beach access are fantastic!
Indianapolis
Reviewed June 19, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

NC
Reviewed October 11, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Oct 11, 2012
I'm so happy to know that you enjoyed your vacation at this home and I hope you'll revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip to the Crystal Coast - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Crew's Nest. It pleases me to know that you enjoy this home and vacationing in Emerald Isle. Please call us when you begin making plans for your 2013 vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia
Reviewed September 28, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Sep 28, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Crew's Nest. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your first vacation to Emerald Isle and do want to return. We're here to help you in planning your next trip so please call us - 1-888-832-0140.
Halifax VA
Reviewed August 17, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Aug 17, 2011
Thank you for your feedback. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to assisting in planning your next Emerald Isle vacation. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip to the Crystal Coast - 1-888-832-0140.
MA
Reviewed July 13, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Jul 13, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Crew's Nest. I'm so happy to know that you have found your home away from home. We look forward to greeting you and your family when you arrive in Emerald Isle in 2012. Please call us if we can further assist in planning your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing