“Perfect, clean, quite, on the beach, great view.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
vickycP20...
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Perfect, clean, quite, on the beach, great view.”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This property was as advertised. Its perfect for a quite getaway on the beach. The view was breath taking, the bed and the living room furniture were most comfortable, and the kitchen was well stocked. The condo faces the east so sunrises were magnificent while the balcony was cool enough in the afternoons and evenings. The pool was nice for a late afternoon dip. Can't wait to go back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean, quite, well appointed, on the beach, the view
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Somerset, Kentucky
Reviewed August 5, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
KY
Reviewed August 10, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

PA
Reviewed October 11, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Oct 11, 2012
Thank you for sharing your fantastic Emerald Isle vacation experience with us. We are so pleased to have you as our guest and look forward to your next stay. Please call us when you are ready to begin making plans for your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
PA 16652
Reviewed July 3, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Jul 3, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sound of the Sea 602 W. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed revisiting this home and I hope you'll return in 2013. We are accepting advanced reservations for 2013 so please call us if you haven't already made yours - 1-888-832-0140.
Asheboro
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Jun 7, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sound of the Sea 602 W. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoy revisiting the Sound of the Sea condos and I'm happy to know that 602 W met your expectations. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay and we'll happily reserve this condo for you - 1-888-832-0140.
Lebanon
Reviewed August 17, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing