“Good Value”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Shawn B
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good Value”
Reviewed October 23, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This vacation home is a solid value. It is not an upscale vacation home but it is clean, comfortable, with all necessary needs available. Full kitchen, plates, dishes, utensils, cups, blankets, cable TV, wifi. If you wanted to push it you could sleep 7 people. You can comfortably sleep 4. Car cover port is nice. Nice upper deck. Four minute walk to the beach. Good deal.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quite and close to beach.
Liked least: i have no comment on this matter
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kourtney...
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“A great value.”
Reviewed October 15, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This cute house reminded me of my grandparent's beach house from my childhood. It was an easy walk to a nice a section of the beach. The bathroom was clean and looked like it had been recently remodeled. The bedspreads were very clean (and attractive) and the beds were VERY comfortable - we all slept very well. There was plenty of room for 4 of us - I was with my husband and our two children.

It was too hot in July for me to enjoy the sunroof but my husband drank his coffee up there in the mornings. I would have enjoyed some front porch furniture but the porch is probably too narrow.

I was a bit worried that this would not be a good fit for us - the pictures of the dark paneling freaked me out - and I was worried that we would regret making a budget conscious vacation choice - but I was very pleasantly suprised.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the very comfortable beds.
Liked least: The kitchen dishes/glasses/coffee mugs. But, I am picky about kitchen stuff and I dislike plastic cups and old frying pans that smell like fish.
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed August 18, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

va
Reviewed November 7, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Older travelers
Va
Reviewed October 10, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Management Response
Oct 10, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sugar Shack. I am sorry to hear of your disappointments with this home. Our housekeeping department does guarantee their work and will happily correct any cleanliness issue or disappointment so please call us if you ever arrive to one of our properties and are less than satisfied.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us if we can assist you in planning your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Ont. Canada
Reviewed September 20, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

VA
Reviewed May 9, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
May 9, 2013
It pleases me to know that you and your wife enjoy vacationing at Sugar Shack each year and we look forward to again hosting your vacation. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing