“Spacious and comfortable”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mary R
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
“Spacious and comfortable”
Reviewed August 17, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We found the house to be comfortable. We were three couples and one single. The shower on one side is rather small but there are two full bathrooms and we never ran out of hot water all week. We did call maintenance about the AC but apparently it was working fine - there are large windows on either end that made the sun beat down into the house - it makes the house warm in the summer. However, there are two large ceiling fans that helped. The beds are comfy and we found everything we needed in the kitchen. We would definitely stay in the home again!

Traveling group: Other
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 23, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Nov 1, 2016
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that the air conditioning did not work for a portion of your stay. Unfortunately, vacation rentals are no different than full-time residences in that the unexpected can happen. I did see that the owner of this home had both units replaced during your stay, and I hope we were able to keep you somewhat comfortable with the window and portable air conditioning units we set up until the replacement could be done. Again, I'm sorry that this happened during your stay.
Greenwich, Connecticut
Reviewed August 21, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Young singles Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA

Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Rachelmmz
“Perfect Family Vacation!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I can not say enough good things about our recent rental at Attitude Adjustment. The house was absolutely perfect for my family of 4 (plus family dog) my in laws and my mom. I had read the reviews prior to our stay and am pleased to say that most have been addressed and corrected. My mom and I both tend to be a little OCD- but the house was very clean and in perfect working order. The decor was very "beachy" and fit the house well.

The floor plan was very well planned for renters with two bedrooms on one side of the house (shared jack and Jill bathroom) and the other two bedrooms on the other side of the house also with a shared bathroom.

The kitchen was very well stocked- enough for us to prepare 4 dinners for 7, plus hot cooked breakfast and lunch daily. The one bathroom looks like it has recently been renovated. The other one- while not as new-was exceptionally clean and worked as a bathroom should (no clogged drains, etc).

The one bedroom does get noticeably warmer than the others- but I believe it's the way the bedroom is facing with multiple windows and afternoon sun. It is also the farthest from the air conditioning units. We used the fan that was there and we're fine.

I love that the house had duel air conditioners. It was perfect to be able to come into a cool house after a hot day in the sun. The beds were also really comfortable.

The house now has an outdoor shower and hose as well as a dishwasher (previous reviews started it didn't have either of these- but apparently they have been added).

Having a house right on the beach was fantastic. The location couldn't have been better.

The hot tub was a nice touch too. I can't get my kids to get in our hot tub at home- but add an ocean in the background and suddenly it's a hot spot for the family :-)

The rental process was smooth too. It was nice not to have to worry about anything. We didn't encounter any issues during our stay so I didn't have to "test" response time or maintence- but Emerald Isle realty seems to know what they're doing and I have no doubt any issues would have been handled quickly.

Thank you for making our family vacation a great one! We definitely have many great memories and are looking forward to coming back!

Value Location
Virginia
Reviewed March 29, 2013 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Management Response
Mar 29, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I'm sorry to hear of the inconveniences you faced during your vacation and we gladly would have taken care of these things if you had let us know during your stay.

I see that you are returning to Emerald Isle and Emerald Isle Realty in 2013. We hope that your stay will be nothing but relaxing and enjoyable, but should you need anything at all please call us, 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing